Monday, February 2, 2009

For some love


I shoot signals up in the air
Hoping that life’s gonna be a bit fair
Lost in your glare
I stand here helplessly
As you live our life recklessly

I just wanna be left alone
Away from the ones who ask of you
You were a worthless stone
But, they won’t leave me alone
They won’t leave me to live

Girl, this heart’s no diamond
It feels the way
You never have imagined
Girl, this heart’s no diamond

We hold hands and dance
Just giving it another chance
With you in my arms
All I can see is you
All you can see is me

I will wait till the end
I’ll keep this space empty till you come
If you have some love, then come
All these memories I paint
Baby, without you, they are all just faint

Girl, this heart’s no diamond
It feels the way
You never have imagined
Girl, this heart’s no diamond

With you in my arms
All I can see is you
All you can see is me (X2)

The pendulum swings to the dark side!

With you in his arms!
I try to stay calm!
This foolish heart just sinks!
And I am drowning!
Aching! Loosing! and gasping!
For some love!

Girl!
Don’t you get it?!
This heart’s no diamond!
It just feels the way!
You never have imagined!


I now realise!
You fake a smile for my sake!
I cannot believe myself!
I fell for those tears!
That hit me back like a spear!
But, now that all’s clear!

I’m gonna tear apart your heart! (X4)

Copyright © Ajey Padival 2008 (Brisbane, Australia; +61-434360675; ajeypadival@msn.com)

(Artwork by Hessam Abrashami)

22 responses:

Anonymous said...

beautiful!! loved the way u've expressed the emotions..

Khaled KEM said...

Very nice Ajey. The words are well expressed showing, love, deceiving, and anger.
I am impressed with the new look of your blog.

Anonymous said...

Bros' Im absolutely hopeless with Lyrics but I do like how you write.. who did the art?

and I cant fault your music :) sounds like another blog I know...

Judith Ellis said...

Lovely, Ajey. Indeed. The emotions expressed are universal for those in love. Does the intensity of these words change in love over time? In this love new?

Judith Ellis said...

By the way, did I mention here or elsewhere that I LOVE the music?!

Opaque said...

Thanks Khaled. Yea, I am glad you identified the main tags of the song.

Black signigies intensity and a complex nature. Frankly, I have those charecteristics. Personally, I love black.

Opaque said...

Thanks A'Jay. I forgot to mention the artist; my bad. It is done by Hessam Abrashami.

The music goes well with the mood of the blog, doesn't it?

Opaque said...

Thanks Judith. Yea, the emotions are universal. The intensity of these words do change with time.

This song is based on a friend of mine whose relationship failed after 7 long years.

For a different expression on a slightly similar theme, check out my other songs - "Aloneness" and "Knowingly Unknown".

And, yes you did appreciate the music in another comment. Thanks again Judith. It suits the mood of the songs. Besides, I love classical instrumentals. They are evergreen.

Make Me Disappear said...

Brother, A very nice write. You know i try real hard to get some flaws in your songs, but can't find any. This is so perfect. Filled of love and anger. I like how you fill the voids of uncertainty in your songs, and by that i mean how you make your songs come alive, hahaha..

Respect
-Rahul

Opaque said...

Thank you Rahul

Walker said...

Very nice
The truth comes from the heart

Rainbow dreams said...

Wow, I would love to hear this sung...
Katie

Opaque said...

Thanks Walker

Opaque said...

@Rainbow Dreams - Thank you. Umm, there is a band working on it. But, I am not sure of the release date.

Unknown said...

I am glad to see so many comments, no wonder.....ur work deserves all the accolades.
send me more

Opaque said...

@Venu - Thank you. Yea, I shall.

Saadi said...

Another one I haven't read before! N made a mistake at that...i like this one alot!
I haven't seen much song based on the theme of love from you but this one makes you seem a master of it!
N it reminded me of GooGoo Dolls for some reason, I don't know why!
Excellent one!!

Opaque said...

@Saadi - Yea, this too was released when you were in your exam period.

Thanks a lot. It is nice to know I am good at this from the one who is at a expert in these kind of songs.

Anonymous said...

Expert?!
Whoa..that's a new one! I'm learning...as u said 'Budding'!

Opaque said...

@Saadi - Yea, I mean I say so as you mostly write such kind of stuff. Hehe.

Viji said...

one line that knocked me down is "this heart’s no diamond"... everyone writes about love and deceit. i write a lot on love. not songs, just poems and i can't even call them poems... my thoughts and observations on love.

"this heart's no diamond" truly amazing and you are very fortunate that these words came to you at the right moment..

you know i believe that letters and words, always swims before us... each letter/word waiting for its turn to be used effectively. half the time we misuse them or wrongly use them. your words and you complement each other... no flattery, i think you know that.. a genuine thought. keep writing.

Opaque said...

@Viji - I recall only two to three people identifying that out of probably 100's who have read this song. Cheers to that!!!

Yea, I completely get your point. Thanks a lot!!! Just returned from visiting your son's blog.