Tuesday, October 5, 2010

I don't believe

(BASS THROUGHOUT)

I don’t believe in heaven
I don’t believe in hell

I don’t believe in pain
I don’t believe in suffering
I don’t believe in hope
I don’t believe in winning
I don’t believe in loosing

An easy mistake to make
Now, regret is all I take

As the snow drops down from the skies
The hope for a new start dies
One word, just one word from me
I could’ve stopped an innocent demise

I hold my breath,
I hold my breath deep inside of me
As I pass by the yard

As life got sucked from my inside
I sunk and shrunk to the bone
Not a shadow to guide me
I could’ve stopped an innocent demise

That day judged me
That day betrayed me
Now, I’m gasping for a new life

I don’t hold my breath no more
As I pass by the yard

Pull me down by my feet
Cause I’ve seen enough

I don’t believe in death


Photo by Ajey Padival 

Copyright © Ajey Padival 2007-2010 (Brisbane, Australia; +61-434360675; ajeypadival@msn.com)

8 responses:

brandi said...

~your words gave me chills as i read through them this morningthen...the music is beautifully fitting for such...

“Hope is the dream of a soul awake.”
French Proverb

i wish for you much l♥ve and light always shining brightly upon you~

Anonymous said...

I loved the words in the image here .. thats what made me read this post ! And i say, those words will linger in my mind for long ....

CiCi said...

Lots of things to not believe in. You should do a post sometime of what you really do believe in.

Snaggle Tooth said...

I really like the story of these lyrics!
I wonder of the innocent demise- sometimes just showing respect for someone or speaking to them can really make a big difference-

Good point of how all these faith items are always applied to death, when what we believe matters nothing compared to how a life has affected us!

Walker said...

Great writing as always.

I don;t believe n many things for alot of reasons.
I don;t believe is religion yet support it because it sooths the souls of millions for many reasons.

I don't believe in regret because it's to late.

Live and let live to smite those who take another's to lightly

Lauren Elizabeth said...

I love the very very end. Your last line. Everything is amazing on this post but that ending just left you with a different sort of feeling. " i dont believe in death "

amazing

Unknown said...

Ajey,

Pardon me for my ignorance, but is this all part of a concept album? Your works, like I mentioned in your latest, have raised in scale and seem a lot more personal and introspective. you've always been a powerful and stirring writer, Ajey.

Fantastic!

Lady Whispers said...

Quest for a new life is the most tough period....seen it and thats one reason i could feel these lyrics.....u indeed said it all.