Thursday, September 30, 2010

My Story


(Keyboard INTRO)
(Guitar + Strings begin)
(Drums begin)

This is how my story
Goes
My life in silence
My loneliness asks me
The reason behind
This suicide

A scene from my
Memory speaks
In the words of my silence
The pain blossoms again
And, tells me again

The bouquet of roses
Have fallen down
The withering roses
Shades my soul now

And, I am breathing
Fast

Yes, this is how my story
Goes
Lost in the fog without a trace
Fear develops
Within me
And, it tells me again

The bouquet of roses
Have fallen down
The withering roses
Shades my soul now

I stand here holding the candle. It shines. But, it also melts away. The wax hurts my palm, but I smile. It stops shining. And, you cannot see me smile. But, I am still smiling. There is no one now. It is just that you cannot see anyone now. I am still here. Feelings peeled away. Only my heartbeat announces my existence. My life, I live. If I live it for someone who makes it worth living, I’d be happier. I’d be stitched back to myself. Every story has an ending. But, this is life. Here, every ending is just a new beginning. For now, I am fractured. But, I am breathing, slowly.

(Guitar SOLO)

And, now,
There’s no one with me
But, then
Why do I feel someone so close to me?
Caught in the knots of words
I once meant
I still mean them
I need to break free
To catch my breath
But, I don’t want to
Still, my life wishes to live

This bouquet of thorns
This forest of memories
Cannot see the sun

I live between the stings
Of my memories
I pick my scenes
From the thorns of memories
I look for myself within
My crashing dreams

The shadow from the withered tree
Shades me now
And, I am breathing
Or, am I?


Photo effect by Ajey Padival 

Copyright © Ajey Padival 2010 (Brisbane, Australia; +61-434360675; ajeypadival@msn.com)

  




11 responses:

brandi said...

~thank you so for all your kind thoughts left on my blog...

the words written here are ever so deep and raw...pouring out with emotion...real feelings...releasing such pain...yet is there doubt from ones mind...breath...truly beautiful...warm wishes and brightest blessings upon you always~

Shadow said...

somehow quite romantic and beautiful for such a sad sad state...

LL Cool Joe said...

I love the photo effect, and the lyrics. Very moving and sad.

CiCi said...

Having no one with you when you are going through hellacious things is a good thing I think. No one to distract you when you are working on your stuff.

Ashrita said...

Long time since I read you. And what a beautiful piece to begin with... Really well written. It instantly connects and the tempo build up is just perfect!

Hope you doing fine, tc

The Write Girl said...

Another fine write AJ. Your words convey the thoughts of a tortured soul who is grappling to live with pain and fighting for love.

SandyCarlson said...

Sad and beautiful and, for me, reminiscent of a time this year when I was as hurt and sad as I was angry. Then I learned that being alone can be very nice, very peaceful, very good. Oh to be renewed to love again!

SarahA said...

The question at the end makes it all very thought provoking and will keep the feelings within your words; within me.

Strawberry Girl said...

You are breathing, keep on breathing. All will be well no matter where life leads you...

Anonymous said...

I really found this a compelling read ! moving verses :)

Snaggle Tooth said...

The image n words music go together so well!
A life inbetween, fractured, a bit numb, going thru the motions conveyed. I think, No wonder to question if this is reakky living...