Monday, April 6, 2009

Responding to Poetikat

I just got tagged by Poetikat to participate in a new meme. The following are my responses followed by the rules.

What are your current obsessions?


Sony Ericsson K800i, Seagate 250GB external HD and me precious desktop.

Which item from your closet are you wearing most often?

NIKE sleeveless and shorts

Last thing you bought?

Seagate 250 GB HD and a bunch of blank DVDs

What's for dinner?

Veggie patties with bread and cold coffee

Say something to the person who tagged you:

Just one thing Kat, please put up a warning on your blog that alerts readers not to eat or drink whilst reading your posts. Else, they shall choke during laughter.

Favourite vacation spots:

Straddie’s Island, Ooty and Gold Coast

Vacation spots I must visit before I die


Switzerland, Italy and the UK

3 things to do before I die

Ride a Suzuki Hayabusa on a racetrack (even better if Jeremy Clarkson rides with me)
Record my songs
Sky diving with my grand uncle (I’d love to see his denture fly off)

Reading right now?


F1 Magazine and Wheels

What is the last movie you saw and enjoyed? Rate it out of 5 stars.

The Dark Knight (4.75/5)

Guilty pleasure?

Sleeplessness and Multi-tasking

First spring thing?


Seeing and smelling the blooms

Best thing you ate or drank lately?


Mango sorbet

Care to share some wisdom?


Life is shorter than you think it is. So, stop procrastinating and don’t leave any goal untried for.

Name the last blog you visited before this one, on which you left a comment. (link and info please!)

Loren Fay’s & as of now.. – A female who is prone to falling in love with life each and every day

Mention one regret in life

Discontinuing dentistry


Rules and Invitation to participate:


1. Respond and rework.
2. Answer questions on your own blog.
3. Replace one question. Add one question.
4. Tag eight bloggers:

I tag the following:

1 door away from heaven
One Big Love
Rahul - Make Me Disappear
The Quiet Life
The Soul Board
Poetry my Passion
Random Thoughts of Life
Psyche Connections

Have fun!!!

24 responses:

Rikkij said...

Aj-you are such a rat!! sleeplessness is a pleasure? want my sleeplessness? I'll have to come back to it. But i'll get it sometime this week. ~Rick

Opaque said...

@Rikkij - Hahaha. Yes, call me weird mate. But, I kinda like it. Probably because I am so used to it.

Say, for instance today, I slept at around 1AM, got up at 3AM to finish a couple of my songs. I like to work when it is silent. The day job is inevitable as well. So, I like "sleeplessness".

Looking forward for your answers. Hehe.

Kat Mortensen said...

I love it! Wow! You were so quick to respond too.
Ah ha! A Top Gear Fan, I see! Love it! My fave vehicle - the Porsche 911 - check out my Blasts From the Past article, "Hot Wheels and Me"- you'll love it!

I'll put up the warning soon. Ha ha.

Kat

Opaque said...

@Poetikat - Thanks to you for inviting me to participate. Yea, I shall check out the article shortly.

Cheers!!!

Woman in a Window said...

Good to know you better, Brosreview. Maybe you're not sleeping cause of the veggie burger and cold coffee? Maybe?

Opaque said...

@Women in a Window - May be (?!). I ain't so sure. It has gotten worse lately. Or, must I write, It has gotten better lately. Hehe.

Make Me Disappear said...

Good one Ajey..I enjoyed reading it thoroughly. You are quite quick while responding to the questions.

Thank You for tagging me..

And Yes, Italy is on top of my list too..!!

Cheers..!!

-Rahul

Opaque said...

@Make Me Disappear - Yea, I am. Cheers!!! See you in Italy sometime!!!

Lou said...

Cheers for tag Ajey. Especially love your pictures lately.

Opaque said...

@Lou - Thank you!!!

Shadow said...

cool, thanks for tag. will post it as soon as i can get rid of the boss at work, heee heee heee

Make Me Disappear said...

Ajey,

I have responded back on my blog. Please have a look.

-Rahul

Opaque said...

@Shadow - Cheers!!! Hehehe

Opaque said...

@Make Me Disappear - I shall visit after some time Rahul. Cheers!!!

Anonymous said...

Nice one !! and it reached me too ;)

Opaque said...

@Pretty Me!! - Thanks!!!

Viji said...

thank you for your invite Ajey

Opaque said...

@Viji - No worries!!!

Walker said...

Ah you got to get the new 2 terbyte drive but you don't want to do a defrag on it.
Sleeplessness is a pleasure? HAHAHA
I call it a curse with big tits

Opaque said...

@Walker - Yes!!! De fragmenting that one would take a long long time.

Yea, to me, a weirdo, sleeplessness is a pleasure mate. Haha.

Viji said...

"Sky diving with my grand uncle (I’d love to see his denture fly off)"

hehe.. what a wish.. your grand uncle should be really proud of you. by the way you mean to say you will keep your eyes open when you sky dive. you really are brave..

"Seeing and smelling the blooms" :)

"Veggie patties with bread and cold coffee"
"Mango sorbet"
a simple meal satisfies you...your mom is lucky :) look at me :(

Opaque said...

@Viji - I needed something to fill the page Viji, hehe.

Nah, I am used to and have always stayed away from home. Hence, the simple food thingy.

Poems of Long Ago said...

thanks for mentioning me ;)

Opaque said...

@Loren Fay - No worries!!!