Sunday, June 21, 2009

A Thank you note

Thanks to all who commented on my last short song, Until the end II written as a dedication to the Shieh family. It definitely meant a lot, both to me and my friend, Richard.

It is quite overwhelming to get condolences, warm wishes and support in the form of prayers from you all(readers). It shall undoubtedly help in the healing process. Thanks a lot.

During all this, if I have missed on visiting anyone's blog and not commented on anyone's post, please forgive me. I tried my level best to access your spots via my GSM. But, then there are technical limitations with it.

Again, thanks a lot for all your prayers!

9 responses:

findingmywingsinlife said...

BR,
I did read it, but did not leave a comment, feeling as though there really weren't any words that felt right in reply. I agree with the other commenters though, it was a sad post.

On another note, I am passing an award to you for your thoughtfulness and compassion towards everyone. Please come by my blog to see and accept.

IJ said...

Brosreview,
You remain in my thoughts and prayers and may the good Lord comfort and heal you and your friend at this time. Stay well & take care.
LJ

Anonymous said...

Let peace dwell in all hearts !

Shadow said...

hey! take a break, take it easy...

Rikkij said...

AJ- you seem awful busy anyway. don't let it eat your lunch. ~rick

Anonymous said...

Bros,there is no need to apologize for missing posts, we cannot read them all. Your friend Richard is blessed with your freindship. We wish him and family well. Be safe mY dear friend. SMILES

Josephine said...

Ajey, Take it easy and best thoughts to you and your loved ones.
-Alex

Strawberry Girl said...

Ajay, I find that there are so many people that I like and would like to comment on all of the blogs that I follow all the time, but it would be counter productive. I would end up being less sincere than I could be and my creative energy goes down when I try to do too much. We all understand about limitations.

Take care Ajay, send along our love to your friend and his family, many people have thought of them today.

SG

Preetilata【ツ】 said...

my prayers r there..